Monday, February 5, 2007

Day 1

.:*Journal Warm-up:Problem-Analysis Essay*:.

My family wants to spend more time together, but no one can agree on the kinds of activities to do. My mom wants to go to the zoo, but we're all older now and don't really want to do that. My dad wants to go to a Timberwolves game, but we're all hockey fans. My sister wants to go see a new movie that just came out, but no one likes her taste in movies. My older brother doesn't want to spend any family time together, he says the time we spend arguing about this is enough family time. I personally want to go on a vacation, but then we just argue about where to go. Our next family meeting, I brought up the idea of doing everything everyone wants to do. One week we'll all go to a Timberwolves game, the next time we want to spend time together we go to the movies, then the zoo. We'll go on a vacation over Spring Break. This way everyone wins. Except my brother, he still has to go to all those things.

No comments: